Wednesday, October 5, 2011

September in Photos

Just wanted to share some pictures from the beginning of the semester :) Here's a few things that I did in september.


One huge plus of my apartment is it's vicinity to Crispy Crepes. Pictured here is a crepe with ricotta cheese and raspberry jam. So good! I've had it twice already this year..

One day my roommate and I decided to venture around Central Square, Cambridge. This is a crazy wall with tons of graffiti on it. She let me borrow her fisheye lens and I had some fun.

I had heard good things about Kickass Cupcakes..so when there was a Buy With Me deal for 6 cupcakes for $9 from their food truck I decided to go for it. It was totally worth it! I had one and was able to share. The cinnamon chai pecan sticky cupcake..so delicious. 

Stay tuned for more picture updates and other craziness. 
- Alli

0 comments:

Post a Comment