Monday, October 24, 2011

Make Me Smile Monday - 10/24

As you can probably tell from my Death Cab for Cutie post, I'm a music person...also a concert person. Now what's making me smile this monday is the fact that I'm going to two this week! What's even better is that one of them is for free! I'm going to two shows at the Paradise- so stoked.

Tomorrow night I will be seeing Naked and Famous with my roommate..for free! Someone I know won tickets and didn't know who the band was..so he gave them to me. Score. Thanks Joey!





Friday I will be seeing We Were Promised Jetpacks with my boyfriend. We saw them open for Jimmy Eat World last fall and they were awesome! 

And for my food mention of the day we have a list of The Twenty Healthiest Foods Under $1. Let's save some money so we can buy more concert tickets!


0 comments:

Post a Comment