Monday, October 31, 2011

Make Me Smile: Halloween Edition 10/31

 
Yes, Halloween Town and Hocus Pocus have become Halloween childhood staples, but for me nothing can replace Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. This movie used to give me complete nightmares. . .I still have difficulty watching when they kidnap Santa Claus. 
Have you tried this flavor? I haven't been lucky enough to find it, but I'm keeping a look out -- only a few more weeks of gorging on pumpkin-flavored goods (minus pumpkin pie. . .but we've already been through that) Definitely click on the link below it has a bunch of little kid online games that are Halloween-themed: perfect for passing the time in lecture

Picture from Pennies on a Platter. Oranges shaped like pumpkins and filled with fruit?! These definitely make a nutrition nerd like me smile 




Happy Halloween!!!!

--Kelli 

0 comments:

Post a Comment