Monday, November 14, 2011

Make Me Smile Monday

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." 
-George Bernard Shaw
Not homesick but definitely familysick -- only one more week :)

One of my favorite websites is TinyBuddha. If you’ve never checked it out please do! It’s full of inspirational articles and quotes as well as beautiful pictures, a few of which have taken turns as my computer wallpaper (yes I’m one of those people with landscape backgrounds). An article that caught my eye and slowed me down to think was Lori Deschene’s 50 Things to Love about Life that Are Free. Be sure to give yourself a break today and go through this list. It’ll help put things in perspective and give you that inner boost to get through this last week before Thanksgiving.

For today’s Make Me Smile Monday, instead of funny pictures and videos, I decided to do a list of images that bring me happiness or have special meaning in my life. Have a great Monday! 

Conan!

Park by my house back home

Milan Hejduke -- I laced my skates up back-to-back with him

Small mountain town I grew up going to
Mmmm coffee and hot chocolate poured by a very cute coffee guy

Rose at a table in Austria: Completely in love with it
 --Kelli

2 comments:

  1. I have a landscape wallpaper too! :D Conan is the cutest thing :] I really wish we had so much snow over here. I love the idea of Make Me Smile Monday. It's a great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulina thank you for your sweet comment :) That snow was from last winter but fingers crossed its the same this year!

    ReplyDelete