Monday, December 5, 2011

Make Me Smile Monday - 12/5

Only 20 days until Christmas! My favorite day of the year will soon be upon us and although Boston is not experiencing it's usual chilly December I'm going to talk about tea!

I haven't always been a tea fan. I assumed it was similar to coffee (which tastes like chalk in my opinion) and dismissed it. Once I started drinking tea however..there was no stopping me. It started with iced green tea, then hot peppermint tea and kept growing. It's so comforting and there is a flavor to suit every mood. Whenever I'm in a bad mood I reach for some tea...and whenever I'm in a good mood. I just always want tea. Peppermint green tea will always be my favorite but blueberry white tea is a close second..well maybe vanilla chai..I guess I'll never be able to decide.


If your favorite "tea" is Snapple then you're missing out. So many flavors and varieties..there's always room to expand your tea horizons.  Also, if anyone is ever wondering what an ideal gift to get me is it would definitely be a Teavana gift card.


Not only is tea delicious but it is good for you as well! Green tea especially is full of antioxidants which have been shown to slow the growth of cancer cells. It also has less caffeine than coffee so while it will wake you up, you won't be bouncing off the walls. All in all, tea is great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment